Wednesday, May 10, 2006

*twitch*

I hate you, Metropolitan Transportation Authority.

I'm generally an easygoing guy.

I try to look at both sides of the situation.

This quality makes it extremely difficult for me to hold a grudge.

The MTA on the other hand.

They're a special case.

I can do nothing other than hate them.

They can do nothing other than be inefficient.

They aren't even inefficient.

They don't deserve the title.

They are negatively efficient.

Their actions reverse progress.

They want to transport the masses.

They couldn't transport a marble ten feet.

Downhill.

With a tailwind.

The MTA would put the marble on a bus, drive nine feet forward, make a service change, turn around, drive twelve miles in the opposite direction, transfer the marble to a train, which would then breakdown, explode, and halt all subway traffic for three weeks.The MTA makes me want to light people on fire.

I need some hot chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home